Talk

Advanced search

Do you think dh would appreciate it if I bought him these?

(13 Posts)
Blossomhill Wed 17-May-06 20:58:00

here ?

TambaTheDragonSlayer Wed 17-May-06 21:00:54

I know a bloke who wears them around the house in the eveing, He says they are comfy

Berries Wed 17-May-06 21:01:06

He may insist you go out with him while he's wearing them - too great a risk I think

SoupDragon Wed 17-May-06 21:01:15

Absolutely.

Posey Wed 17-May-06 21:02:05

Absolutely gorgeous and in a range of styles and colours too. At that price you can afford more than one.

SoupDragon Wed 17-May-06 21:02:44

That reminds me. There was a man on our honeymoon who we christened "trouser man" because he wore trousers like those in the link to the restaurant in the evening. They were his interpretation of the hotel restaurant rule of "long trousers for men"

SomethingAboutMary Wed 17-May-06 21:03:01

Yuk Puke Yuk

JanH Wed 17-May-06 21:03:49

LOL! I sent DH the Lidl email asking if we needed any of the camping stuff and he emailed back saying just these trousers

(Can you see that the prints have been superimposed on the picture - the poor models probably posed in plain innocent casual pants and then had this inflicted on them, they'll never be able to go out in public again!)

JanH Wed 17-May-06 21:05:08

"Only available while stocks last" - that'll be until about Christmas then.

Blossomhill Wed 17-May-06 21:08:46

They are just hideous. I can imagine some kind of muscle man wearing them for some reason hehehe

Sorry am in really silly mood tonight!

FrannytheGazelle Wed 17-May-06 21:13:16

Bloody hell. At least they are so unbelievably bad that you couldn't wear them out of the house. Dp got bought some of the plain coloured sort and he does wear them out

I won't walk with him when he does

pesme Wed 17-May-06 21:16:46

why spend 3.99 when you can spend nearly 10 times that to look like a complete arse.

expensive twattage

mustrunmore Wed 17-May-06 21:23:13

Dh bought some checked ones to wear specifically at my Mums house......????? Now he wears them at home for 10 mins between getting out of the bath and going to bed

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: