Talk

Advanced search

Help!!!! Where can i buy a pair of new boots for my 19 mths old DD???

(11 Posts)
biglips Wed 17-May-06 20:00:50

as ive looked everywhere even clarks (Apart from Asda and matalan) and its seems to be too late to get them as ive got wellies but doesnt stay on when DD is sitting in her pram as her poor feet and legs get soaked by the rain when the rain cover is over her!

MrsBigD Wed 17-May-06 20:02:31

have you tried ebay? you can set the search criteria to 'new' only

biglips Wed 17-May-06 20:07:57

im looking on there now (fingers cross)

biglips Wed 17-May-06 20:19:11

nope nothing there atm

will keep looking out for them

biglips Wed 17-May-06 20:24:26

im usually buy new boots but these ones are used but looks new - what do u think?

biglips Wed 17-May-06 20:43:59

n nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hotmama Wed 17-May-06 20:48:40

What about Debenhams? I'm sure they had some in the sale a couple of weeks a go. HTH

biglips Wed 17-May-06 21:01:06

we dont have one of those around here and also nothing on their website too

ive just emailed to the ebay lady and she said that her DD hardly worn them

this is her message:
"Hi, these have hardly been worn. My daughter loves shoes but for some reason was adverse to wearing these boots (she said they were 'getting up her legs'. If you are winning bidder you will find that they are virtually as new"

MrsBigD Wed 17-May-06 22:20:37

what size does she take? I've just found a size 5 1/2 M pair of timberland boots in blue DD refused to wear them and ds's feet were to chunky LOL

MrsBigD Wed 17-May-06 22:23:47

and then I hit the wrong key the message was to continue... so they are basically brand new and only tried on once. Can get a picture to you tomorrow if you want.

Good night

MrsBigD Wed 17-May-06 22:23:50

and then I hit the wrong key the message was to continue... so they are basically brand new and only tried on once. Can get a picture to you tomorrow if you want.

Good night

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: