Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

MFI sales - is there always one on?

(5 Posts)
MrsFogi Tue 16-May-06 22:38:01

We're thinking of buying a kitchen from MFI and their 1/3 off offer finishes tomorrow so we could order tomorrow to get this. However I noticed that their last offer was in April (30% off) and that the prices for both these "sales" was based on the price for about 3 weeks and the end of March. So....if I don't order tomorrow, is there likely to be another "offer" straight away afterwards (I need to order pretty soon anyway as I need delivery of the kitchen before my fitter arrives!).
If anyone knows how frequent these offers are I'd be really grateful if you'd tell me......

Skribble Tue 16-May-06 23:30:37

They always seem to have an offer of some sort. only a fool would pay full price in there IMO .

MrsFogi Wed 17-May-06 08:58:42

thanks skribble. bit of a bump for the morning as today's the day i need to decide.

lorina Wed 17-May-06 09:15:02

We got our kitchen in the MFI sale last april.We saw it in the january sale but werent organised enough to get it just then. I think march/april time was their next sale. And they will have a summer one too.
Ring them and ask when the next sale is.
Its a brilliant kitchen by the way. We have valencia beech with the glossy black worktop. Kitchen is about 10 foot by 11 foot and all the units plus worktops cost just under £1800. Dh did the fitting.
Good luck

Jbck Wed 17-May-06 12:36:13

We bought our sofas from Sofaworkshop 18 months ago & then found out MFI did them too as a concession within their stores. Not only were they cheaper than we'd paid when I showed DH the following week on their site they'd started another promotion & had even more money off. A bit like DFS and places. I think one sale seems to follow another -grrrr!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: