Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

0+ car seat for p reg fiesta

(4 Posts)
staceysmom Tue 16-May-06 17:13:52

Has anyone found a car seat that will fit into a p reg fiesta, the seat belts are too short for all the ones i have tried, britax website recommendations dont fit and have been to mothercare, babies r us and halfords, dont really want a carry seat as baby is already 4 months, changing car is unfortunatly not an option, please help

PrettyCandles Tue 16-May-06 17:18:04

Are you in or near N London (or any reasonable drive away from Enfield)? If so, contact their Road Safety Officer, Phil Emmans (Emmonds?) who is absolutely brilliant at finding car seats to fit cars.

NannyL Tue 16-May-06 20:09:37

we managed to get a maxi cosi (cabrio? i think... current 0+ seat anyway)seat in the back of my old bosses fiesta (just).... was a tight squeeze but it DID fit

also the britax seats have an alternate routing for short seat belts.... but you have to check if the buckles are too long and TBH i think on the fiest the buckles ARE too long, at least theirs were anyway.

You could try getting a seat with a base as i think the bases dont need quite such a long seat belt

Enid Tue 16-May-06 20:11:04

I had an N reg and fitted a britax rock a tot no probs

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: