Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

A really cool cool bag!

(7 Posts)
busybusybee Fri 12-May-06 21:08:17

Has anyone ever seen a cool bag for family outings that has insulating properties as well as 'style'

I saw someone the other day with a bright and funky one strap rucksack cool bag thingy - I want one!!!!

busybusybee Fri 12-May-06 21:09:30

And noooooooooo I do not want one of those green/blue rucksacks with the cutlery and wineglasses

Something a bit more youthful please

accessorizequeen Sat 13-May-06 20:16:30

Lakeland ones not too fuddy duddy tho never seen a rucksack. bought one of their lunch ones and quite nice.

Skribble Sat 13-May-06 23:04:46

Matalan have a selection of baskets, boxes and bags.

Was it something like this?

I have one of those back packs with all the culery and plates, I use it loads as I can stop off at the supermarket and just get a block of cheese and rolls etc. as it has a sharp knife, a chopping board and plates etc. Great if you are not orgainised like me and ahve it all prepared in little tupperware tubs .

busybusybee Mon 15-May-06 20:29:37

Nope It was nothing like that Skribble - But I love the site - going to check out the sale items now!!!!!

Thankyou

lunavix Fri 19-May-06 19:57:06

Next have a decentish one, fits enough food in for 4 or 5 people, it's just a cool bag though no accessories, and it's about £6.

One's old lady beige and blue stripes, the other's funky multicoloured stripes, there's also a semi-matching check picnic mat for £9.99

cod Fri 19-May-06 19:59:31

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: