Talk

Advanced search

Any opinions on the kids kargo tandem buggy or the zooper with a toddler seat?

(5 Posts)
pootlepod Thu 11-May-06 13:40:36

Been mooching at a few on ebay and can't decide whether or not to bid.

Anyone have any experience?

pootlepod Thu 11-May-06 19:26:55

bump- someone on MN must have bought one of these.

shazronnie Fri 12-May-06 08:07:13

I bought a pram/pushchair with detachable toddler seat on ebay, not a zooper though.

DS1 was 19mths when DS2 was born and I found the toddler seat brilliant. The pram was same size / length as a normal one so I could get round shops etc, and DS1 loved sitting up high. I also had a cheap umbrella fold side by side which was far heavier and awkward to push.

Disadvantage was that the toddler seat was not supportive enough to fall asleep in; also around 8/9 mths DS1 was frustrated that he could not see out very well, so I switched to the Litaf seat to go board.

Hope that helps a bit!

EmmaKB Sun 21-May-06 16:33:19

I've just bought a Kids kargo tandem new from ebay and find it easy to push on level ground but on slopes it can be a bit heavy to push as ds1 is a bit too big for it (nearly 3yrs old). I have only used it to go to school and back but not sure how I would manage if I had to push it for a couple of miles. If your toddler was 1-2yr old then it would push like a dream. I was very impressed by the overall look of the pushchair and the clever pockets on the back of the hood (not all models). I have even managed to use the back seat as a carrycot by removing the back pockets and adding the snug insert from my Graco Quattro deluxe. For the price I think it was a bargain.

pegasus Sun 21-May-06 17:15:51

My Kidz Kargo is for sale due to us moving to NY if you're interested? Pick up from St Albans (just North of London)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: