Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

MaxiCosi Rodi XP

(12 Posts)
Hausfrau Tue 09-May-06 10:31:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hausfrau Tue 09-May-06 10:51:53

Hausfrau Tue 09-May-06 11:53:58

LIZS Tue 09-May-06 11:55:07

We've got the older one too, no base plate.

grumpyfrumpy Tue 09-May-06 11:58:15

Hausfrau Tue 09-May-06 14:35:36

bea Tue 09-May-06 17:05:52

hooray! an answer to one of big questions... we have a zafira and a focus... the base plate is fantastic in the focus and fixes the seat absolutely solidly!.. the seat does not move an inch in teh focus... but in teh zafira.. it is absolutely useless and i've always wondered whether it needs to be there or not... dh always haughtily tells me that it's the seatcbelt that will keep dd safe not the stability of the chair...

so hoorah! for your question... thanks hausfrau!.. and the answer grumpyfrumpy...!

Hausfrau Tue 09-May-06 17:11:28

jacobsmummy Sat 20-May-06 22:25:43

I'm glad I'm not the only one with questions about this seat.

We have an Audi A4.

Mothercare tried fitting it in our car today and claimed it didn't fit.

Has anyone else managed to be successful with the Audi?

BosworthBear Sun 21-May-06 08:06:00

Mine is in an A6 and is a good fit, have you tried the base plate both ways, so that the hook bit at the back is either facing up or turn it over and it faces down?

jacobsmummy Sun 21-May-06 22:36:54

Thanks, friends have an A2 and have also got it to work.

The Mothercare assistant seemed to have a good try with the base both ways up but didn't seem happy.

Can't understand why it shouldn't work in an A4.

calicopie Sun 21-May-06 22:47:49

We've got an A4 and it fits fine. We had it initially installed by mothercare too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: