Talk

Advanced search

Help! Wide feet

(12 Posts)
kayzed Thu 27-Apr-06 16:28:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bozza Thu 27-Apr-06 16:33:57

No solutions but sympathy kayzed - DS's shoes are exactly as you describe. We tend to have more chance with StartRite than Clarks I have found.

FioFio Thu 27-Apr-06 16:34:58

Message deleted

Alipiggie Thu 27-Apr-06 16:38:37

Ecco shoes are normally great for different shaped feet. Merrells too. These are normally sold in the boutique kind of shops. Hope this helps.

kayzed Thu 27-Apr-06 16:39:53

kayzed Thu 27-Apr-06 16:41:01

Alipiggie Thu 27-Apr-06 16:44:11

Merrells certainly do great sandals with velcro everywhere so can be adjusted to fit comfortable. Here in the US children seem to have wider feet so my two struggle unless in Ecco or Merrell. Will surf for more names for you

Alipiggie Thu 27-Apr-06 16:49:52

Here you go - stride rite and keds both can be bought in the UK Doc Martens too apparently good for wide fittings

kayzed Thu 27-Apr-06 16:55:41

kayzed Sat 29-Apr-06 10:20:55

kayzed Tue 02-May-06 12:02:36

zarabootoo Thu 18-May-06 19:26:31

Kayzed, I read this thread with interest yesterday as I had just come home from Clarks with my 12 month old ds. He was having his feet measured for the first time and was off the scale for width! Girl very unhelpful and just said they had nothing for him. Anyway we have a shop which sells continental shoes locally so I took him there today and they were fab. I had a choice of about 5 pairs (there would have been more but I limited it to a particular colour) and she said that Italian shoes are always wider. I bought two pairs, one was made by Rondinella and the other make was Naturino. Not sure if this helps you at all but just thought I'd let you know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: