Talk

Advanced search

Nice kids bed sets and bedquilt throw thingys

(8 Posts)
fio2 Tue 13-Jan-04 14:55:16

hello,

I am going shopping tommorrow and want to buy my dd (4) and ds (2) a nice duvet set with matching bed throw quilt wotsits, y'know the snuggly warm ones, for there new bedrooms. I would like something without bob the builder on or Barbie. Maybe something with embroidery/applique on. Hopefully in the sale because I love a bargain. Dont mind mail ordering if there is none in the shops. Anyone seen anything anywhere?

Thank you

Marina Tue 13-Jan-04 15:00:09

Fio2, there are some nice colourful ones available from La Redoute and Vertbaudet if you don't mind mail order. The quilted throws are really pretty.
Happy shopping anyway...

Twinkie Tue 13-Jan-04 15:27:06

Laura Ashley
Debenhams
Next (although getting a bit tired now!!)
The White Company
Bebe Maman Jojo Home

bundle Tue 13-Jan-04 15:28:57

i got a lovely quilted throw thingy from ikea - a cath kidston cheapo!

Angeliz Tue 13-Jan-04 15:34:42

do you have a Dunelm near you? They do some lovely sets!

Jaybee Tue 13-Jan-04 15:42:31

Rosebys sometimes have some nice ones - they do have some character ones but I saw a lovely lilac one with butterflies on it in there the other day - I was looking for dd so I didn't take any notice of the boys ones - sorry.

fio2 Tue 13-Jan-04 16:09:22

thank you everyone yes I looked in Dunelm on sunday and they had some nice ones. I wanted to have a good mooch though first before I bought the first ones I had seen. The vertbaudet ones are lovely but quite expensive, so I will go happy shopping tommorrow and see what I find

fio2 Tue 20-Jan-04 10:08:07

I got them from Dunelm in the end Angeliz and they are lovely for the money

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: