Talk

Advanced search

Cool Changing Bag

(11 Posts)
Beccarollover Thu 08-Jan-04 22:45:50

I want a new chaning bag - any recommendations for lovely ones?

Davros Thu 08-Jan-04 23:01:06

YES! I got a lovely Kipling one by Googling on the internet, not cheap though about £60! It was recommended by another MNer. It makes me feel good and it is very practical and smart.

fairydust Thu 08-Jan-04 23:27:43

i'm got a mamas and papas ruck sac which i rather like

Davros Thu 08-Jan-04 23:29:11

I didn't like rucksack as I wanted one to go over the pram handle...

aloha Thu 08-Jan-04 23:32:21

I have three (at least) changing bags and never used them. Just used a normal handbag. They were a total waste of money for me.

Tissy Fri 09-Jan-04 10:10:55

have a look at these!

Hulababy Fri 09-Jan-04 10:18:26

I have the kipling pram/changing bag one too and love it. Very practical and looks good too. Even DH doesn't mond carrying it around which has to eb a bonus

Hulababy Fri 09-Jan-04 10:19:42

This is the Kipling one; called "Super Nanny".

Bron Fri 09-Jan-04 10:27:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

champs Fri 09-Jan-04 20:46:27

i hav two oioi bags!! one rucksack and one mini tote bag, I also hav a huggies baby bag which comes free. I hav not used the huggies one yet tho. I hav the most uncontrollable love of bags, I buy them all the time. I love them!!! the oioi bags are lovely, the mini tote looks like a *normal* bag on the outside, but inside it has pockets and a changing mat.
The rucsack is bigger and has a wet/mess bag and changing mat inside.

I went to the sales the other day and just bunged baby nappy stuff in a free sma vanity type bag and put it in the buggy basket. so I could be free to shop!!!

Beccarollover Fri 09-Jan-04 23:18:25

Has anyone tried the samsonite one?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: