Talk

Advanced search

I know this is FAR too early... but crackers??

(7 Posts)
utopian99 Thu 01-Nov-12 17:59:35

I'm pregnant with our first, due in mid December, so rather than travel (my parents live 5 hours away) we've said to PIL and my parents/bro to come to us this year. My mum and dh are plotting how to deal with entertaining, as I might be slightly overwhelmed with new baby, but am doing all the planning I can before the end of November, so that everything else is smooth-ish for Christmas, assuming I'm not still in hospital!

so: What are the best non-traditional crackers you've found last year/in the past? thinking with chocolates or games instead of favours., etc, but ideally not costing the earth!

GoldPlatedNineDoors Thu 01-Nov-12 18:01:04

Would you be up for making your own? You could put great little personal items in?

Vix07 Thu 01-Nov-12 18:02:23

Another vote for DIY here try these:
http://www.gocrackers.co.uk/Category/Index/30

Vix07 Thu 01-Nov-12 18:03:10

www.gocrackers.co.uk/Category/Index/30

sorry blush

5madthings Thu 01-Nov-12 18:10:41

i have some i got in tkmax that are cluedo crackers so you get all ths bits to play the game!

i have also made them in the past, hawkins bizarre is good for bits, loo roll tubes, crepe or tissue paper etc. very simple and i put named on them and personalised the gifts smile

Osmiornica Tue 06-Nov-12 17:59:03

We liked the racing sprouts ones from tescos - definitely non traditional!

utopian99 Tue 06-Nov-12 22:24:47

Will look up the suggestions.. Like the look of the diy ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now