Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Footless Cotton Sleepsuit for 2 year old with NO poppers up the front - anyone?

(8 Posts)
lynniep Mon 17-Oct-11 17:16:49

I'm being a bit lazy now, but if anyone can point me in the right direction?

DS2 is a hot child. Unlike his older brother who loved his fleecy sleepsuits. He also hates anything on his feet. I dont want to spend much, and I can't find exactly what I think I want for my DS2 who is a chunky lad and nearly 2. He pulls his pj bottoms off every night, then wakes up because he's cold. He wont do sleeping bags. He always sleeps on his front. thanks in advance!

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Mon 17-Oct-11 17:18:54

Hmmm, can you find one with feet and cut the feet off? No pointers as to where from but might widen the search?

lynniep Mon 17-Oct-11 17:20:28

good point! although I dont want to do that unless I really cant find anything cos I feel terrible butchering stuff!

UpsyDozy Mon 17-Oct-11 17:21:50

Something like this?

Only goes up to 18-24months though. I know what you mean, once you get past a certain age they're all 2 piece pjs. Would he have a light duvet?

lynniep Mon 17-Oct-11 17:25:08

thats pretty much what I'm after I think. £18.50 though bl**dy h*ll!! He has a duvet, but he does kick that off too!

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Mon 17-Oct-11 17:31:30

I have some from boots like that and also from matalan, not sure what size they go up to though... 18.50 shock

lynniep Tue 18-Oct-11 09:48:20

nothing (online) in boots or matalan. or h&m or gap.

Only thing on ebay is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOLO-KIDS-Freddy-Pond-Star-Romper-Sleepsuit-2-3y-92-NEW-/290610136159?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item43a9b6c45f

£24.50!!!!

oh - no - wait - have found another one that fits the criteria. I shall be bidding on that.

then theres these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baby-Toddler-Girls-Boys-Unisex-Cotton-one-piece-sleep-suit-romper-0-3-yrs-/260868196132?pt=Baby_Clothing&var=&hash=item8265eaeccf

which are hideous but fit the bill.

Next are so close - but they do have some poppers down the front which is a no go.

problem is I have no opportunity really to browse actual shops, so it has to be online.

lynniep Tue 18-Oct-11 10:22:24

Right - I got one off ebay. A gymboree sleepsuit. hopefully he wont hate it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now