Talk

Advanced search

graco customer service - would highly recommend!

(1 Post)
kirriemummy Fri 14-Oct-11 10:36:20

Just a quick note about Graco. I've had my Quattro Sport Tourer buggy for 2 years without a glitch, but last Friday the chassis sheared off the frame. Not good, and as my dad bought the buggy I had no proof of purchase, and the buggy was out of warrantee anyway. Nevertheless I phoned Graco and asked if there was anything they could do. I was preparing myself for a fight, or at least having to give them some sort of proof of purchase...but I didn't! They sent a courier with a box on Wednesday, and today (2 days later) my buggy has come back with a completely new frame, at no cost! I am so impressed with the service I have received thought I should post on here and let everyone know - i know that a few of my friends have sent their buggies back for repair and had to wait ages to get them back, so this is really really good. in addition, the buggy itself is fantastic - a bit big, but there is soooo much storage space and we have happily used it from birth until about 3 years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now