Talk

Advanced search

leapster 2 ??

(4 Posts)
mummc2 Mon 10-Oct-11 12:48:46

my DD will be 4 in a coupke of weeks and was looking at the leapster 2 for her as it looks educational. She already has a old ds of her sisters that she goes on so do you think she'll play with it. Also any advice if im going to get one batteries games etc...

paddypoopants Mon 10-Oct-11 12:55:19

I started a thread on the same topic last week in the toys and games section. Got 2 replies- one said good, one said rubbish. I then discovered my sister had one for her 5 year old (why I didn't think of this before as sis buys every toy ever made). I let me ds (3.3) loose on it and after 5 mins he was bored. I think that's because it was educational and he's not at the reading stage yet. The games were a bit rubbish- nowhere near as good as a ds and the graphics weren't as good.
Sorry that probably doesn't help.

mummc2 Mon 10-Oct-11 13:01:26

no its good I think the games arent cheap so was thinking maybe I could get her a kids laptop which would be different but educational and maybe she would enjoy it more

paddypoopants Mon 10-Oct-11 13:11:56

I did look on ebay and there were a few bundles of games that were quite cheap and a few of the consoles second hand. I think I'll wait a year or so then give him my old ds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now