Advanced search

Can anyone help me find a bed canopy for DD please? Hoping to improve our evenings

(7 Posts)
used2bthin Sun 09-Oct-11 21:28:11

I have just spotted this and it may help DD feel a bit less anxious at night I think.

She has SN and gets very worried about little marks on the wall and shadows. Anyway it only fits the kura bed at Ikea and I want one to fit the bed she is already in. Anyone seen anything similar?

used2bthin Tue 11-Oct-11 15:34:04

TheBossofMe Tue 11-Oct-11 15:46:47

Repost in a higher traffic section like chat, op, you will get a better chance of a reply. Or maybe someone in the sn section has something similar.

Fwiw, I reckon you could make that, or something similar, if you are at all handy

used2bthin Tue 11-Oct-11 15:58:48

Thank you yes I wondered about those sections will do. I am not handy at all but good point-wonder if I know anyone who is.

used2bthin Thu 13-Oct-11 20:17:00

bump as am not entirely sure how to move the thread!

TheBossofMe Fri 14-Oct-11 00:35:05

Just put a new post in the relevant section. Or report your post by hitting the report button to the right of your name and ask mnhq to do it. Seriously, you won't get many responses here

used2bthin Fri 14-Oct-11 20:06:19

Thanks, have moved it to SN.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now