Talk

Advanced search

Quinny Zapp storage solutions!

(6 Posts)
BigBadBear Tue 04-Oct-11 09:40:09

I've recently bought a Quinny Zapp and am thinking of ditching my old pushchair in favour of using this one all the time for my toddling DD2. But I'm slightly stymied by the lack of storage on it. Google tells me that you can buy a basket that goes underneath for around £20, and Ebay is listing a net basket that fixes onto the back for around £6. Has anyone any experience of either of these, or any other storage solutions? All suggestions very welcome!

BigBadBear Tue 04-Oct-11 21:53:32

Bump!

Anyone out there with some wise words for me?

BigBadBear Thu 06-Oct-11 09:06:38

Final bump... anyone...?

Grumpla Thu 06-Oct-11 09:08:56

I have one that goes underneath but tbh it's pretty useless. I'd recommend a net bag on the back (or just a large handbag with a couple of nappies and wipes in it!)

TBH one you get used to taking less stuff out with you it is quite liberating!

HeathersMummy Thu 06-Oct-11 09:13:55

I have the small basket underneath mine and a net bag on the back. The basket can hold a couple of pints of milk and a loaf, the net bag is ok for lighter things. It's not very spacious and compared to my old Maclaren, totally hopeless storage, but I still love it. As long as your not going shopping for a week's worth of groceries, it's fine. Just as Grumpla says - liberating!

BigBadBear Thu 06-Oct-11 10:42:49

Thank you!

Think I'll fashion something out of some fabric and elastic, in place of the net bag for the back. I have a minimal approach to taking stuff out with me anyway, and once potty training is out of the way, there will be hardly anything to carry.

I love it too. Much better than the Maclaren I had with DD1 and much lighter than my BJCM (which has been great up until now, but it's time to move on).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now