Talk

Advanced search

Scoot 'n Pull

(9 Posts)
Belles71 Wed 21-Sep-11 20:04:41

This is such a nifty little gadget.. www.scootnpull.co.uk/ attach to your scooter like a dog lead and pull your small one along when they get too tired to scoot. Brilliant! Except all my children now fight over it!

thisisyesterday Wed 21-Sep-11 20:05:57

oh i have one of those.

we call it "piece of rope" though.

thisisyesterday Wed 21-Sep-11 20:06:49

you do know there is a fee for advertising on here don't you?

Belles71 Thu 22-Sep-11 18:09:59

It thought this was where you talked about good products for kids? Is that a problem?

thisisyesterday Thu 22-Sep-11 19:01:50

no, you're right i am being uncharitable.

i guess it just so happened that you loved the product so much you immediately joined mumsnet just to post about it.
i am right in thinking these are your only 2 posts yes?

just struck me as a little odd, but as per the talk guidelines i'll give you the benefit of the doubt smile

Belles71 Fri 23-Sep-11 21:42:15

Crumbs.. I've been with Mumsnet for ages but have only come on this bit this once.. Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I won't be coming back for fear of bumping into you again!

thisisyesterday Sat 24-Sep-11 09:20:05

ahh just a lurker?

chaosisawayoflife Sun 25-Sep-11 19:38:35

Surely with the child standing with all their weight at the front, and you pulling from the top of the handle, the minute you hit a bump or uneven bit of ground, they'll go flying?

KTohKT Tue 04-Oct-11 13:07:37

We also tried this with the piece-of-rope method and found that it was a bit dangerous for the reason that chaosisawayoflife says. It's very easy to tip them off if the wheels hit even a tiny bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now