Advanced search

Anyone know what these are called? (please?)

(2 Posts)
janpa Sat 17-Sep-11 21:06:35

What are those thingies called that they keep advertising on Milkshake that twist into bracelets and then untwist and retwist into a horse or something like that? I put them on my daughter's Amazon wishlist, then took them off, now want to put them on again (am being indecisive) but can't rememebr what they're called!

kplondon Wed 21-Sep-11 17:38:25

Silly Bandz?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: