Talk

Advanced search

Organised Mum diaries - leather covers

(7 Posts)
Mirrorball Sun 11-Sep-11 11:20:53

Are they worth the extra expense - has anyone bought one - is the leather extra specially lovely? Diary £13, with leather - £60... can't quite justify it in my head but it seems I'm trying to!

sleepevader Sun 11-Sep-11 11:23:10

I got a seconds one- they are okay but add extra bulk,

I could never justify the leather ones at £60!!

CupcakeQueen Wed 14-Sep-11 20:03:47

I had the faux leather one last year and my toddler attacked it with a biro so waz very pleased not to have shelled out for a leather one - not that i would have done at that price

Loopymumsy Wed 14-Sep-11 21:31:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LaraCroft Thu 15-Sep-11 16:13:33

Sorry to hijack too.

Loopymumsy, just got my new diary today and have the same problem. At a squeeze and I really mean squeeze, I can just about close the cover but that is without a pen in the holder. That is also without any bits of paper which I always seem to collect along the way blush

I wonder if we are the only ones?

FootballFriendSays Thu 15-Sep-11 16:22:29

I expect the leather covers would look nice but I found my diary lasted well enough without the extra cover. Mind you, this time I'll go for a more 'professional' colour than pink. Turqoise I thbink is the only other option.

Does anyone know of any other products like this (diaries with many columns)? Thanks.

LaraCroft Thu 15-Sep-11 16:38:42

footballfriendsays, with Organised Mum products you don't really get an option with the colour of the actual diary. They have 3 diaries and the colour depends on the product.

Family Life Book Diary is pink.
Life Book Diary is light blue.
Pocket Life Diary is turqoise.

I too would be interested to see if there are any other similiar products out there.

In answer to the OP I personally don't think the cover is worth the money especially the leather cover as I thought the faux cover was expensive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now