Talk

Advanced search

Argh! Anyone know any decent people who can fix computer problems!

(4 Posts)
Dotty38 Thu 08-Sep-11 21:59:53

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated - NOT PC World have had shocking service from them in the past and felt ripped off. But I need to find someone or a firm who can sort my laptop issues out.

Didn't really know where to post this so will see if anyone comes back with anything here.

RedDad Fri 09-Sep-11 16:49:59

What's your locaton & what are the issues with the laptop?

Dotty38 Fri 09-Sep-11 22:28:32

I have ended up finding these guys on the web this morning: www.wefixanythingonyourcomputer.com They're not local to me but have fixed my laptop remotely over the phone, so am very chuffed! ANd cheap too, so all in I'm happy.

I don't really know what went wrong with it, the conclusion was a virus but these guys took it over remotely used the mouse clicked a few things and put some updates on it and off I go again, can now return to my sofa with the laptop instead of sitting on the desktop (am v lazy he he he!).

I can recommend them, if anyone else should need assistance - www.wefixanythingonyourcomputer.com

herecomesthsun Sun 11-Sep-11 23:18:52

We used a local guy who fixed our laptop great for £100. Very pleased - will CAT to discuss further.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now