Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a booster seat (car) without those wing bits on the side?

(6 Posts)
GiganticusBottomus Mon 05-Sep-11 11:13:33

I need a very simple booster to go in between two other high back boosters. A booster with the wingy bits (that the seat belt goes through) is too wide, there isn't just enough room. If you have got such a thing, where did you get it? Thanks.

angeladavis Mon 05-Sep-11 11:44:18

Hi, How old is your kid? I have ordered a booster for my 2 yr old and works fine for me. Hope this website: www.strollerdepot.com/ helps you find a good 1 smile.

Eglu Mon 05-Sep-11 11:49:58

I don't think you will find one without any bit for the seatbelt to slot under these days as they are there for safety reasons.

Halfords had some fairly narrow ones last time I was in there though. I just had a look on their website but can't tell which one by pictures on there.

DOLLYDAYDREAMER Mon 05-Sep-11 17:08:51

Hi as the person above said - dont think they do that type any more - we had one but the problem is the seat slides forward & the child ends up sitting in the gap down the back

PippiLongBottom Mon 05-Sep-11 17:10:42

Ebay I got mine from. DD is nearly 10 so not as much of an issue as for a toddler.

cluelessnchaos Mon 05-Sep-11 17:10:54

I bought an inflatable one to take on holiday that doesn't have wings but a feeder buckle on a strap instead. I think it was called bubblebum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now