Talk

Advanced search

Which ipad2 case do you have?

(8 Posts)
TDada Sun 21-Aug-11 11:13:06

I am looking at these http://www.amazon.co.uk/tag/ipad%202%20case/products

GwendolineMaryLacey Sun 21-Aug-11 11:48:03

I have this. It was the closest I could find to the Apple case that I had for my original iPad, which I really liked.

TDada Sun 21-Aug-11 12:08:16

thank you. looks reasonable priced. Are you happy with this one?

TDada Sun 21-Aug-11 12:34:57

I have the Apple Smart Front cover already. iNarrowed it down to the one you recommend above or this one

GwendolineMaryLacey Sun 21-Aug-11 12:54:33

It's fine for the price, quite thick and heavy but I wanted something that would give decent protection and it does. The Apple cover looks funky but doesn't do a lot to protect it when it's in a bag or something.

I did look at the back covers that you've linked to and I've heard pretty good things about them. My issue was my enthusiastic, iPad loving 3 year old and the cost! But, the one I have is so cheap that I wouldn't mind upgrading to a better one when I see it. I needed something in a hurry and it served the purpose.

TDada Sun 21-Aug-11 13:28:53

Thank you. These two cost the same so I am really struggling...will pass the buck to DW

Muckyhighchair Sun 21-Aug-11 13:37:15

I have a smart cover (got a seconds one for 5 because it's got a small bubble in it) doesn't, bother me. Then I got a back protetor from eBay for a £1 and a sticky cover for the screen which was 50p from eBay. You cant see the screen cover at all, and the back cover clear plastic still fits the smart cover I find it all works really well. The smart covers arnt worth the £35+ apple are charging though, you really can't see the bubble in mine unless you go looking for it

TDada Sun 21-Aug-11 19:34:13

thanks. which back cover do you have? DO you have a link? Already have the Apple Smart cover which we bought with the iPAD.

many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now