Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for girls knickers

(11 Posts)
goingbacktowork Tue 16-Aug-11 14:44:08

have to buy bigger then you need and in the slightly bigger sizes they seem to be cut quite tightly in depth such that my daughters seem to need to be rearranging them a lot and pulling them down underneath. This obviously is not a great look.

Please can anyone recommend some other knickers, My s in law swears by her kids Boden ones but after having sat down when I saw the price for kids knickers I have now been told that my daughter does not like the patterns so no need to get them. Please can anyone suggest where I can get some better then ultra cheap quality knickers (ideally with princesses or a nice pattern or similar)? Many thanks.

Seona1973 Tue 16-Aug-11 16:34:07

we just get dd's from asda/tesco

ChippyMinton Tue 16-Aug-11 16:38:07

H&M
Gap

sequinart Tue 16-Aug-11 16:40:04

The best ones I have ever found come from John Lewis.

BeehiveBaby Tue 16-Aug-11 16:40:33

The best knicker in our house are Disney Store ones that I bought as a treat. They have ludicrous frills and sequins but are really sturdy and stay up.

going Tue 16-Aug-11 16:46:06

My dd likes the shortie ones fronm next.

ASByatt Tue 16-Aug-11 16:51:09

Ah, my DD has in the past had awful problems finding comfy pants! We (or rather, she) tried all different brands. She ended up with a Next multi-pack that weren't too pricey and seem ok, but her absolute favourites are a design sold in packs of 2 by John Lewis - but they are a completely different cut to their usual multi-pack design. Took us ages to get it all sorted - but when I thought about it, I'd hate to be wearing uncomfortable pants, so I really tried to maintain sympathy!

ASByatt Tue 16-Aug-11 16:52:16

Oh and a colleague with 1502942 daughters (well, quite a few anyway!) suggested BHS knickers, but we never quite got round to trying them.

goingbacktowork Tue 16-Aug-11 21:47:39

What style were the John Lewis ones ASByAtt?

ASByatt Mon 22-Aug-11 11:26:29

Sorry OP, have been away - erm not sure what the name of the design of the John Lewis ones was, but they were sold in a twin pack on a little hanger rather than in a plastic pack, IYSWIM. They have lace on the legs - DD adores them as she feels that they're v pretty as well as comfortable. She makes sure she always has a pair for days when she has PE or swimming at school! shock

I'm thinking that she's going to be a matching lingerie woman when she grows up.......

pleasebabyplease Sat 27-Aug-11 18:53:09

I get my daughters from Marks, but always, always a year above her actual age. They seem to be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now