Advanced search

Does anyone know where to get dark/bottle green school hair accessories? Thanks

(5 Posts)
goingbacktowork Tue 16-Aug-11 14:22:39

Has anyone seen any? Thanks

cheekeymonkey Tue 16-Aug-11 20:05:40

M & S, Tesco, Sainsburys and Asda

CaptainNancy Tue 16-Aug-11 20:05:57

Hi, we get them from sainsburys- brand called scunkies I think (they have clips and hair elastics/scrunchies) or from the uniform shop close to us.

goingbacktowork Tue 16-Aug-11 21:23:09

M&S ans sainsburys only has green with white hearts or white dots. They need to be plain. Will keep looking!

CaptainNancy Wed 17-Aug-11 10:28:06

They aren't with the children's clips at sainsburys- they are off with the adult hairbrushes, or at least in our branch they are. I think it's 'scunci' not scunkies, sorry. Here, these are the blue, though they have red and green too. There are 2 per pack with polka dots, but I just don't use these for school. They aren't cheap, but they are very grippy, and we've lost about 2 all year last year, and only had 1 break!

You can usually pick bottle greeen ones up on ebay too, though I've no idea about the quality (the ones we had fromt he uniform shop were pretty rubbish actually- scuncies are the longest lasting Ive found, though they aren't cheap.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now