Talk

Advanced search

Products I swear by:

(4 Posts)
Missylippy Fri 12-Aug-11 20:34:43

I cannot be with Liz Earle skin care, especially the cleanse and polish... Every thing she produces is such amazing quality and they really work.. I'm 40 years old, and people who don't know me usually think I'm between 28 and 32.. I promise you all I kid you not... And the one thing that everybody says is that I've got such good skin...

CaptainMartinCrieff Fri 12-Aug-11 20:38:27

I used to have really bad dry skin on my face, my skin always felt tight. Then I discovered Oliatum face cream. Skin is cured, makeup sits well on it, I wouldn't be without it. £7.95!

donnalou78 Sat 13-Aug-11 08:56:52

I really love baptiste dry shampoo, it really does work, and saves me so much time in the week, especially as my eighteen month old boy has taken to jumping on my bed every time i go to dry my hair, strange boy, nice though!!!

HappyMummySal Sat 13-Aug-11 09:57:02

the best concealer for that time of the month breakout is maybelline superstay 24 hour concealer. I love it! really covers blemishes well and stays put which is great! Not that expensive either, think I paid about £6. well worth it, and 'cos you only use a little bit at a time the tube lasts ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now