Talk

Advanced search

Uniform / clothes labelling products...

(3 Posts)
Peachy Fri 12-Aug-11 16:53:54

Seems appropriate for the season!

I have 4 boys in 4 different schools nurseries (!!!) and bought an attach a tag after seeing a recommendation in Good Housekeeping: it's fab., my new best friend. the buttons aren't huge but they are secure and fix to most things including shoe laces, there's a remover on the back as well so they are not permanent. I did the boy's uniform pile (and one starts comp, one nursery so you can imagine...) in about 5 minutes.

I bought it direct but i think they have them other places like Amazon as well.

Only think I can;t do is their velcro- trainers as no laces, so ideas of things that actually stay out appreciated!

greycircles Fri 12-Aug-11 16:58:55

you can usually write on the inside of shoes/trainers using a laundry pen.

unless the entire of the inside of the shoe is black, in which case I don't know

BirdyArms Tue 04-Oct-11 14:43:39

I recently bought an amazing stamp and ink set from stamptastic. It's a name stamp and some magic ink that will stamp on any surface - fabric, metal, wood etc. I did 2 children's uniform, water bottles, football kit etc in 15 mins which definitely beats sewing in name tapes. So quick i even did their pants!

Their website isn't fully up and running yet but if you email them they'll send you some more info and an order form. A friend emailed it to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now