Talk

Advanced search

folding or compact pushchair for 9 month old

(6 Posts)
DuelingFanjo Tue 02-Aug-11 21:05:49

My DS will be going to my mum one day a week when I go back to work and she can't get to grips with my Quinny. What pushchair would you recommend? I think she finds it hard to grip and twist things so I need one which doesn't take much to fold down.

TIA

bytheMoonlight Tue 02-Aug-11 21:07:04

I've got a Maclaren techno - it's lays right back. Very light and a snitch to fold and put up.

DuelingFanjo Tue 02-Aug-11 21:08:59

ooh - thank you for the quick reply. I will check it out. smile

levantine Tue 02-Aug-11 21:12:42

Maclaren. The Quest is good too. It doesn't lay right back but my 9 mo is comfy in it and it is much lighter (I had a techno for my first dc)

DuelingFanjo Tue 02-Aug-11 21:19:49

thank you smile

dreamfeeder Tue 02-Aug-11 21:36:37

I was in the EXACT same situation, my mum hated my pushchair. (as did I , loola up) All I can say is Baby Jogger City Mini. Weight 7.6kg, genuinely one hand fold and one hand up (literally pull the strap in the middle- watch the video online), lifetime guarantee on frame, one click off wheels. Folds v small. Just fantastic. Bought it on strong recommendations (won awards on MN too). Lies near flat, suitable from birth. Has the most AMAZING sun hood. Pushes like a dream. Wht more can I say?!

Can you tell I love it?! 10 month old now loves it too. Cheapest on Precious Little oOne or John Lewis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now