Advanced search

How fabulous are white company winter candles?

(8 Posts)
bosscat Thu 01-Dec-05 12:22:00

They smell like Christmas in a glass jar. Anyone else use them and love them?

myrrhthamoo Thu 01-Dec-05 12:33:16

I've always been tempted - but they're jolly pricey for a candle (dh would flip I think).

Does pricey have an e? Pricey. Pricy. Yes, I think it does.

bosscat Thu 01-Dec-05 12:37:20

yes I think pricey has an e and yes they are pricey! I'm a candle freak though and must have one at all times to stop little boy smells after they have gone to bed. as a xmas treat though? they are xmas in a jar after all!

ENIDeepMidwinter Thu 01-Dec-05 12:40:01

dd1 is buying me the dyptique pomander one for xmas

bosscat Thu 01-Dec-05 13:32:20

ooh diptyque...very jennifer lopez. I have one of those at the moment on the mantle. which one is it? oh yes, baies whatever that means. very lovely. have you tried any jo malone? I think they are way over priced although I love her body creams and bath oil.

pixel Thu 01-Dec-05 17:13:01

Mmm I've got a couple on the bookcase and I keep getting a whiff, very christmassy. And I haven't even lit them yet!

I agree they're expensive but I ordered some last year for a friend's christmas pressie and when they arrived one was smashed. I phoned the White company and they just sent me another box so I got to keep the unbroken ones

Maggie7 Wed 19-Oct-11 22:40:35

Just wanted to share another wonderful candle company that produce natural Soy candles. I recently bought a Christmas Spice candle from their Christmas range and I'm delighted with it.

Here's their website:-
For Christmas Spice:-

Maggie7 Wed 19-Oct-11 22:46:44

Apologies, the link to the Christmas Spice range is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now