Talk

Advanced search

Thermomix

(5 Posts)
FrenchmumOf3 Wed 27-Jul-11 14:57:19

Anyone out there got a thermomix?? It's a very expensive, shit hot mixer that cooks, weighs, steams, in fact it replaces 10 different machines in your kitchen. I was very wary to begin with obviously with the price being so high (998 euros) but did a lot of research on the internet and realised it was well worth the money. I now have 4 hungry kids and a very busy home life and it just makes things so much easier. You can do all your own stuff - nut butter, mayo, pestos, soups, breads, jams, fatastic cakes and puds, yoghurts, ice cream, spice mixes, the list goes on, as well as cooking whole meals in it. Would highly reccommend it to anyone with a large family who loves to cook.

FrenchmumOf3 Wed 27-Jul-11 14:58:10

PS I'm not selling this thing, but am totally smitten with it!

CrispyHedgehog Wed 27-Jul-11 15:07:58

I've seen them and it's on my wishlist but I think I'll be waiting a very long time to get one, lol

firstgreatholswiththree Thu 15-Sep-11 23:29:17

Just thought I'd do a quick search because I was interested to see if Thermomix came up often on mumsnet. I became a demonstrator a few months ago after having mine for 2 years and love doing it (very easy when you are passionate about it). I didn't want to not add anything and thought I might be able to off an idea = you can earn your Thermomix if anyone is still pining for one...

Jacinda Thu 15-Sep-11 23:51:55

I really can't see how can you cook for six in a pint sized Thermomix? You can make all the aforementioned things with 10 quid hand blender and a pot. And how can busy lifestyle allow time for making things like butter or mayo? I'm pretty sure you are selling this thing or have just met an excellent seller.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now