Talk

Advanced search

Aggie's Probiotic's cleaning range.

(5 Posts)
Lindy123 Wed 20-Jul-11 17:43:43

This range is amazing. Instead of killing all bugs in site which makes us all more likely to have asthma and ezcema and superbugs it actually uses good bacteria in it which then crowds out the bad ones. I think that's right anyway..
My Dd was really sick and they mis diagnosed her with swine flu when it was bacterial. Since then I've stopped using anti bac every two minutes. I do use hand rub though if I'm at soft play and gymnastics, all those feet yuck.

Moodykat Wed 20-Jul-11 18:22:41

The spray cleans bloody well as well! I have converted my MIL and GMIL!

Lindy123 Thu 21-Jul-11 16:05:24

just remembered to say, soft lunch boxes, just emptied my two now. They get so yuk in all the creases and I can't chuck them in the washing machine every night. I spray this stuff on give it a wipe and leave it to dry as it's safe round kids and food. I don't like spraying full on anti bac near where they eat from.

2xMummy Wed 03-Aug-11 21:31:04

Love this! Use it to spray on smelly toilet where DSs have 'missed' in between full cleans. Seems to do the job nicely. grin

Lindy123 Wed 10-Aug-11 10:49:53

I've not thought of that one! I have cream grout in between the tiles of my bathroom. I constantly have to scrub it with a nail brush where my DS misses. I'll spray in future. My boy is lethal when he wees. Unless I pin him down it's everywhere.......funny though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now