Talk

Advanced search

Filing a claim on Amazon

(3 Posts)
Ivortheengine8 Tue 19-Jul-11 21:19:16

Ok, so I ordered some throws for our sofa from one the the Amazon shops about 2 weeks ago. I had a message saying they sent it out the day after I purchased it and I waited for it all week. I emailed them last Thursay and they said they would get back to me with tracking details - they haven't. I emailed again yesterday to ask what was happening with my order and have no reply. So basically I think I have lost my £26! I know there is an option to file a claim. Is it worth it for my £26 or should I just leave it? sad
Or should I wait say another couple of weeks,although I doubt it will trun up now.
I've bought loads of stuff from Amazon without any problem before so I am a little but pissed off.

perfectstorm Wed 20-Jul-11 16:21:37

File a claim. Amazon handle it for you, if I remember rightly, so it's easy peasy. You just get a refund, then Amazon deal with the company.

Don't wait. There's a limit usually on time, and anyway, what's the point by now?

Ivortheengine8 Wed 20-Jul-11 20:01:56

Thanks perfect storm. I will do. smile wasn't sure if I was being too hotheaded and to wait for a bit but its doubtful it will come now, plus I've had no response from the shop concerned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now