Talk

Advanced search

rear facing easy folding buggy?

(7 Posts)
connyrabbit Tue 19-Jul-11 15:41:38

I am a looking to replace my regular mclaren by a rear facing easy folding equivalent as following meningitis 2 months ago DS (8 months old) is now deaf, and it is really important that he can face me and see my face.

Can't seem to find anything that fits the bill though, as all rear facing ones seem to be two part type strollers which are a hassle for a 4 times a day fold/unfold to put in/take out of car for school run kind of use.

Can anyone think of anything?

Thanks all!

thesurgeonsmate Tue 19-Jul-11 15:46:03

Bugaboo Bee is rearfacing one piece fold. It is not a one-handed fold, but it is a good and small fold.

RitaSkeeterNeedsANewJob Tue 19-Jul-11 15:48:47

Just about to say bugaboo bee. Very easy fold (and can be folded in rearfacing mode without having to change it over). Easy to get in and out of car too. It's the best buggy I've ever had (of the 6 I've owned!blush)

connyrabbit Tue 19-Jul-11 15:52:17

Thank you!

Pippinella Tue 19-Jul-11 19:01:38

Bebe Confort Loola folds both ways without removing the seat, and it folds quite compact I think.

gingergaskell Tue 19-Jul-11 19:03:03

Another who has a Bugaboo Bee, and was going to suggest it.
Fabulous buggy.

pramsgalore4 Thu 21-Jul-11 00:15:22

some of the new two part pushchairs are so quick and easy to take off seat and fold and then to set back up i think you may be surprised, i know the bee is good but in parent facing mode there is no foot rest so may be a problem when he is bigger, post on the pushchair section there are lots of mn on there that will be able to give you loads of advise on pushchairs grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now