Talk

Advanced search

Trampoline Novice - Help required!

(5 Posts)
HauntedNow Sun 17-Jul-11 15:27:52

Hi - after much badgering I've agreed to buy a trampoline for my son (5 & 3/4) before the summer holidays! Knowing that I could trust Mumsnet, I have looked through pages of previous discussions and am now more confused than before I started.

I know that I want a 10 or 11 ft Trampoline, with enclosure(obviously) but just don't know what is the best make to go for. There are so many offers if you google that it's difficult to make a judgement.

If you have any advice or guidance that would be really helpful - thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

DrGoogle Sun 17-Jul-11 15:36:24

We have this one and are very happy with it. I don't suppose it will last as long as a more expensive model but that wasn't really a consideration for us. I think if we had more space I would have been tempted to get a 12ft , but the 10ft is ok for our 8yr old and doesn't take up all the garden.

We have the Plum Products one from Argos and are very pleased with it. It is very sturdy. We actually have an 8 foot as we wouldn't have been able to get to the bottom of the garden otherwise!

HauntedNow Sun 17-Jul-11 20:51:46

Thanks for your responses -any other thoughts?

carolinefromhackney Wed 27-Jul-11 15:35:07

It might be a bit late in the day and you have already ordered one but we have a Jumpking one with an enclosure and are very happy with it. A net in essential. You want a trampoline that you can buy spares for (net, springs etc) so check this before you commit. Don't let them climb round the outside of the net, friend's child just broke an arm falling off whilst doing this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now