Talk

Advanced search

DOES ANYONE CARRY 3 CHILDREN UNDER 4YRS IN A SAAB 9-3?

(3 Posts)
33kns Sat 16-Jul-11 22:07:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fresh01 Wed 20-Jul-11 20:59:08

I had the exact combination of seats that you are needing when no.3 was born. I don't have a Saab but a Landcruiser, despite their overall size their back seat is not very wide. I ended up at the In-car safety centre and spent ages with them going through combinations. I ended up having to get a Maxi-Cosi Robi high back booster as it was 2cm narrower than the Britax one we had. The small width difference meant the difference between them all fitting and not. I found that you really needed to get a place with experienced car seat staff and try all the seats in the car.

chippy47 Wed 20-Jul-11 21:13:49

Just swapped a 93 sport wagon for a seat Alhambra because I could not get the 3 seats we have in it. Ages 5,3 and one due in sept. And spent ages trying to avoid getting a bus but needed 7 seats for the grandparents to fit as well. There probably is a combo that works but I could not find it. There is a 3 seat contraption that fits across most rear seats but costs about 1200 from memory. This may help. www.which.co.uk/baby-and-child/baby-transport/reviews-ns/three-child-car-seats-in-15-cars/child-seats-in-medium-cars/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now