Advanced search

(3 Posts)
33kns Sat 16-Jul-11 22:07:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fresh01 Wed 20-Jul-11 20:59:08

I had the exact combination of seats that you are needing when no.3 was born. I don't have a Saab but a Landcruiser, despite their overall size their back seat is not very wide. I ended up at the In-car safety centre and spent ages with them going through combinations. I ended up having to get a Maxi-Cosi Robi high back booster as it was 2cm narrower than the Britax one we had. The small width difference meant the difference between them all fitting and not. I found that you really needed to get a place with experienced car seat staff and try all the seats in the car.

chippy47 Wed 20-Jul-11 21:13:49

Just swapped a 93 sport wagon for a seat Alhambra because I could not get the 3 seats we have in it. Ages 5,3 and one due in sept. And spent ages trying to avoid getting a bus but needed 7 seats for the grandparents to fit as well. There probably is a combo that works but I could not find it. There is a 3 seat contraption that fits across most rear seats but costs about 1200 from memory. This may help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now