Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for soft carriers please!

(4 Posts)
AchtungBaby Fri 08-Jul-11 10:48:57

Our friends kindly gave us their framed carrier (I'm not sure if that's the right term) for DS, but there doesn't seem to be enough room for his legs in it - they're squashed against whoever is wearing the carrier.

So, I've been looking at carriers online, and think that I would quite like a soft buckled carrier. Does anyone have any recommendations?

DS is 10 months, and weighs ~10kg. We're not hugely outdoors-y types, so we'd use the carrier for relatively short walks now and then, and possibly in less pram-friendly situations too.

PoppyDoolally Fri 08-Jul-11 10:56:22

Moby moby moby moby!
My ds is over 22 lb at 6 months and I use it all the time still it really spreads the weight. There's also a hip hold which is great and it's a wonderful way to keep close.

AchtungBaby Fri 08-Jul-11 11:25:43

Thanks, PoppyDoolally.

Moby wraps look lovely, but I'd really like a back carrier. Also, I think that DH would be keener to wear a buckled carrier, rather than a wrap.

Any other personal recommendations?

AchtungBaby Fri 08-Jul-11 21:10:34

I've just realised that we could possibly head to Edinburgh during the Festival if we had a fab soft carrier, so I'm now searching in earnest!

I really like the look of the Ergo and the Patapum, does anone have any advice about these?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now