Talk

Advanced search

VENTURE PHTOGRAPHY IN WATFORD REFUSED VIEWING OF PHOTOS BECAUSE MY WIFE WAS NOT THERE WHO WAS RECOVERING FROM A C-SECTION!!!!

(1 Post)
tufal Thu 07-Jul-11 12:02:10

I have recently had a photo session with in June 2011 with Venture Photography in Watford which went really well, I think they managed to get some very good shots of my 2 little boys, a 4 year old and a 2mth old. We made a special effort to go in that day as it is difficult for my wife who had a C-section with 2 month old, and I had to take some time off work. Anyway we arranged to view the photos a couple weeks later. I turned up to view the photos having taken a half day off work, while my wife was not feeling too well and looking after the baby being up all night. I arrived only to be told by Frank that I could not view the photos because both my wife has to be here as well. This is the first time I heard of this and I explained to them that given our situation this is unreasonable. They explained that this was the condition of the photo shoot (which they could not show anywhere in there literature) and that we both need to be thee r to decide on photos. I assured them that this was not necessary and that I was fully capable of deciding on my own. They refused and said that we could re-arrange another date so that we are both there. I almost lost it this point as I had taken time off work and there is no way I can get further time off work, furthermore it was not possible to guarantee both of us being there because of the baby.

Anyway to cut a long story short I got the head office number and asked to speak to CEO, but they pawned me off to customer services, who were very apologetic but to this day (it's been 4 weeks since the actual photo shoot!)have not managed to resolve the matter.

Disgusting!!

Has anyone else had similar problems with Venture Watford who are acting like double glazing companies?

Tufal

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now