Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Bey blade v force

(9 Posts)
codswallop Fri 10-Oct-03 13:31:33

Anyone tried one of these?
they are blinking expensive

lilibet Fri 10-Oct-03 13:50:22

We have bey blades, and they bloody hurt when you stand onthem!
Never heard of v force, what is it?
On ebay they have electronic launchers!
I am so sad!!

codswallop Fri 10-Oct-03 13:54:53

they are rmeote controlled or summat. Bought on one on impulse - 30quid - thought would do for xmas but I need to decide whether to keep it.

codswallop Fri 10-Oct-03 13:57:41

I like bey blades actch - really good for coordination and ds1s head says that good arm strength makes you a better writer.

codswallop Mon 03-Nov-03 12:03:40

Ok i have now seen these in action. You launch it the normal way then use the r/c to turn it so it can avoid or attack oppenets. Looked relly good. Smuggles one in the bag for the dsses

WideWebWitch Tue 04-Nov-03 10:27:45

Is it a remote controlled one? Ds wants one for Christmas, are they worth the £30?! Surely not? That's EXTORTIONATE for a small bit of plastic!!

kayleigh Tue 04-Nov-03 10:29:43

And is it £30 just for the one? I'd need one each for ds1 and ds2.

codswallop Tue 04-Nov-03 11:11:53

yes I have got two but reckon on a few months peace. dragoon is the one to get apparently

codswallop Tue 30-Dec-03 09:02:02

ok htey have now got hem and love them - hours of fun as they battle against each other

a good buy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: