Talk

Advanced search

Right ladies.... here is a task for you. I need the perfect buggy....

(11 Posts)
musttidyupmusttidyup Tue 05-Jul-11 17:11:24

Crieria:
DD is 4 months so needs to be suitable for her
DD needs to be able to sleep in it so flat or flat ish but comfortable
DS2 is on buggy board so dont want a high one
Easy for school run, so nip in and out of house
Light ish for putting up and down in car

I am a bit of a Maclaren addict but am willing to try something else....I have a techno XLR that I am using at the mo but its bloody huge and DS2 cant see over the top with the buggy board on. Its so bulky.

Help please!

MissTinaTeaspoon Tue 05-Jul-11 17:15:22

Petite star zia? It's low, fully reclines and is light and easy to fold. Not sure about buggy boards though but we had one for dd. My only complaint (and the reason I changed pushchairs after about 18 months for a second hand mamas and papas pipi) was that it was too low and hurt my back if I pushed it for long distances.

musttidyupmusttidyup Tue 05-Jul-11 18:50:05

Thanks Tina. Doesn't take s buggy board tho :-(

musttidyupmusttidyup Tue 05-Jul-11 20:58:45

Mmm. Now thinking about a loola.... Looks so comfortable and would like her to face me.... Very mixed reviews tho.

5inthebed Tue 05-Jul-11 21:02:08

Nipper 360 is a fantastic pram for a buggy board and also great for lying flat.

Babystyle Oyster if you want facing you?

GwendolineMaryLacey Tue 05-Jul-11 21:04:52

Bee.

I liked the look of the Loola at first but I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

TheregoesBod Tue 05-Jul-11 21:09:49

I had a loola and I loved it. It was great to have dc facing me. Didnt need a buggy board so I coulnt say how good it would be for that.

musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 07-Jul-11 09:12:18

Have been doing some research and really fancy a bee. Still v expensive second hand on eBay tho. Are they often for sale on mumsnet? Can I post a wanted?

musttidyupmusttidyup Fri 08-Jul-11 13:54:50

Bugaboo bee worth the money?

nicm Fri 08-Jul-11 16:55:19

I would say the nipper too. Have just got the double and would consider getting the single too as it's so light and easy to push. Haven't used it with a buggy board yet so can't comment.

smile

BLONDIEMUMMY Thu 14-Jul-11 03:49:16

Bugaboo donkey all day long. Best money I ever spent. I have a 2 year old who can't be trusted on a board yet and a 3 month old. The seat combinations are a delight and the face that I can use it as I single and not have an empty seat unit is great. Also love the side basket... Didn't realise how much that would get used... I've even chucked my toddler in it briefly! I don't really see that it's overly expensive when the nearest compatible is an iCandy peach with seat units far smaller and one lucky child gets to stare at the back of the other one all day.
I must also add that in the 3 months I've had it I haven't got stuck anywhere using it.
Just wish these were available when I had my first child, it would have saved me about 2k in m&ps snd various other tat! Deffo the best imo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now