Advanced search

Curling tongs/heated brush recommendations please

(7 Posts)
kayleigh Thu 09-Oct-03 11:15:17

I have just had my hair cut much shorter and when the hairdresser styled it she did a lovely flick at the ends. I can't seem to do this right with the blow dryer and have thought about a curling tong. Is a curling tong better than a heated brush ? Any recommendations ?
Is the Braun Independant any good ? I kind of like the idea of being able to use it anywhere.

CountessDracula Thu 09-Oct-03 12:04:25

GHD hair straighteners do flicks too and are fantastic but £95 ish

kayleigh Thu 09-Oct-03 13:20:37

thanks countess but that sounds like a little more than I was intending paying. More round the 20 quid mark !!
Anyone else ?

Toots Fri 17-Dec-04 21:19:53

Who knows how Kayleigh's ends now end....Kayleigh?

Meanwhile...I wonder if in the intervening year anyone has got into the whole wavy lady thing. You know, tousled and sexy, rather than out and out curly, and if so with what do you curl it? (dear Liza, dear Liza. With what do you curl it, dear Liza with what?)

Fank you.

bunny2 Sun 19-Dec-04 20:54:07

bumping this up - dh going Xmas shopping tomorrow and I want something to give me sexy tousled locks - someone must be able to recommend...

JanH Sun 19-Dec-04 21:50:42

If anyone is after GHDs, I am getting them from here for both DDs (who have had cheap imitations for the last few months) for £87 with a couple of freebies thrown in. (You have to register but that's no big deal apparently.)

Toots Wed 22-Dec-04 13:22:55

Am going for Babyliss something or other expert tongs at 21.99 from argos sort of cone shaped barrell with spiral thing. Only ones that describe themselves as being for 'modern tousled waves' or something. Would put code down but have torn it out and given it to dp. Have a wavy Christmas

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: