Talk

Advanced search

Back Pack Booster Seats

(6 Posts)
Suzy100 Fri 24-Jun-11 16:54:15

Hi Mums. I am thinking about buying the trunki backpack booster seat to take on holiday with us. However, some reviews on Amazon have said that the back pack straps have broken. I am wondering if this is an intial design flaw that has been approved as most comments were from 2010.
There is another product on the market called Sitsac but this is a pricey £65.00 compared to £29.99 for the Trunki backpack booster seat.
So if anyone has experience of either of these products please let me know

Many Thanks

Katey81 Wed 29-Jun-11 16:06:58

Hello
I had the same concern when I bought mine, but on emailing customer services at Trunkie apparently it was a problem from last summer and has been resolved, so I guess that fits with comments being from last year. Mine has had no problems whatsoever, there have been countless times when I've been thankful I bought it so I'd recommend it, don't know about the other one you mentioned though as no experience of using one of those. Hope that helps.

thisisyesterday Wed 29-Jun-11 16:16:54

there is this one too bubblebum

LemonEmmaP Wed 29-Jun-11 16:21:02

We bought the Trunki one earlier this year, and it has been fine.

Suzy100 Thu 07-Jul-11 22:33:17

Thanks all for your comments. Have bought one and will see how we get on with it on holiday next month. Interestingly, DH said we didn't need yet another car seat. However, as soon as he saw it last week he asked why I didn't buy two ! ( Typical man!) DS aged 6 very excited about his new seat /bag.

LIZS Sun 10-Jul-11 16:33:31

Any other comments please - looking at Trunki Boostapack vs Bubblebum for taking on holiday. dd is almost 10 but less than 22kg. Can anyone who has tried a bubblebum advise how easy it is to inflate/pack away ? Does it feel puncture proof ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now