Talk

Advanced search

Take That Concert

(1 Post)
takethatgirl Thu 23-Jun-11 13:57:58

I am a huge TT fan and bought tickets for the first night concert in Glasgow. A friend of mine that I didn't really know very well asked if I could phone up and book two for her as she didn't have enough in her bank account but was desperate to go. After much deliberating I went ahead and bought the tickets (with the understanding that she would pay me for them)!

As time passed I began to see less and less of her and now (with the concert looming tomorow - Hampden in Glasgow) I am left with two unwanted tickets and am not able to go myself.

They cost £120 and if anyone wants them that's all I'll sell them for, I wish I could go but can't sad (it really was an amazing concert!)

I can meet to drop them off as there is no posting time (I know it's last minute but a work friend was going to take them but backed out this morning grrr)

I 'm sorry if this isn't in the right place, or if I'm even allowed to advertise!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now