Talk

Advanced search

Anyone with a Fisher Paykal fridge?

(11 Posts)
SoupDragon Fri 27-May-11 12:47:33

Before I spend extortionate amounts of money on a poncey fridge/freezer, does anyone have any experience of these?

Taffeta Fri 27-May-11 12:52:53

Yes, I'm also a pedant though. Its Fisher Paykel.

I have this one, have had it 18 months and I bloody love it.

I esp love it when I leave it open by mistake, it beeps at me.

Taffeta Fri 27-May-11 12:54:44

Actually, thats not the one I've got. Mine is very wide and flat fronted.

ZacharyQuack Fri 27-May-11 12:56:38

Not a fridge, but I have F&P dish drawers, washing machine and tumble drier. All 15 years old and still going strong.

MyLittleOwls Fri 27-May-11 12:59:49

Taffeta - it is Fisher & Paykel, think you lost your '&' grin

Had one of their fabby fridges in the last house, but sold it with the house and oh how I miss it.

Taffeta Fri 27-May-11 13:00:10

grin

Taffeta Fri 27-May-11 13:02:50

Here's my baby

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 13:03:46

Not at the moment but had one in previous house which buyers bought when we sold and they are fab!

SoupDragon Fri 27-May-11 17:43:47

Excellent! I was in a hurry and couldn't be arsed to check the spelling grin

I am planning to replace my ageing Samsung american fridge freezer with this one

I figured they should be good from the price reviews but MN is more trustworthy!

sparklyjewlz Sun 05-Jun-11 08:45:18

Soup Dragon Has it arrived yet? We went out to buy a Maytag yesterday and ended up ordering the same one as you!

pash5 Thu 23-Jun-11 15:47:31

Ditto, had a Fisher Paykel fridge, washer and dryer in Aus and they were all great. Have left them behind with friends & family and they are all still going strong 9 years after we got them. I miss them all. Easy to work out how to use and loved the beeping when I left the door open too long too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now