Talk

Advanced search

Seat Ibiza - any advice?

(5 Posts)
SparklyJules Sun 02-Jan-11 19:41:01

Hi

Am thinking of getting one of these soon - I currently have a VW Polo that is starting to age and I don't particularly like the new style Polo. There are some deals to be had at the moment with Seat so I'm going for a test drive on Saturday and taking my current car along for a part-ex evalutation.

Does anyone have any thoughts/advice/recommendations on this model?

TIA

SparklyJules Sun 02-Jan-11 19:50:47

Bumpity bump. C'mon and chat to me - I need to avoid my ironing!

FessaEst Sun 02-Jan-11 19:55:46

We don't have a new one, but have owned Seats for years now. We love them - reliable, easy to drive/run, value for money. My Ibiza has always felt bigger than my friend's Polo.

Have my sights set on an Alhambra next!

mejon Sun 02-Jan-11 22:14:35

I've had 2 Ibizas in the past and currently have a diesel Altea. The Ibiza was great - definitely bigger inside than a Polo though they are essentially the same car (afaik) with a good size boot too. Good fuel economy and depending on which version you go for, low tax and insurance.

3littlefrogs Sun 02-Jan-11 22:24:49

Seats are VWs just with a different body. We have had 2 and have been very happy with them. I have a diesel Altea and I love it. Very comfortable, very economical. Loads of boot space. Doesn't feel like a diesel at all - it is very smooth and handles well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: