Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Emmaljunga raincover with a toddler seat

(5 Posts)
dippy Wed 27-Aug-03 07:58:47

Does anyone have any idea how to keep toddler in toddler seat dry with an emmaljunga pushchair? Raincover with it only covers pushchair & not toddler seat - help!

fio2 Wed 27-Aug-03 08:20:58

dippy you can buy all in one rain macs that you can put over children clothes-like an all in one suit. These can usually be found in camping shops and are tolerated alot more than raincovers IME

Furball Wed 27-Aug-03 13:44:47

Could you customise this? - OK It won't take you that page, but under 'pushchairs' then 'accessoriess' there is a clippasafe raincape.

dippy Thu 28-Aug-03 12:51:32

Thanks, it looks ideal and mothercare do a similar one. Off there this afternoon if I can co-ordinate the feeding schedule & the denmanding 15 month old!

dippy Sun 31-Aug-03 13:13:24

Wouldn't have the raincape on as it had no arms! But for info I tracked down a rain canopy for a back pack carrier which clipped onto my toddler seat! That keeps direct rain off and I ordered an all in one waterproof suit to keep the rest of it off. Problem solved!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: