Talk

Advanced search

Stinky the farking garbage truck

(9 Posts)
LadyGolden Fri 03-Dec-10 17:35:55

Is anyone else having problems getting this pain in the bum toy? It's the only thing my cub has asked for this year!!

Help

We got it last week from Amazon, but they were really low on stock - might be worth watching though to see if they get more stock before Christmas, they often do.

LadyGolden Fri 03-Dec-10 17:56:06

Oooooooooooooooooh I could whack you! Haha I ran down, Put the money in the bank, came home and they were all gone! I shall be keeping an eye out!

Sorry! Failing that I've just found loads of brand new ones on ebay here

LadyGolden Fri 03-Dec-10 18:51:57

Thanks! That's a great help, Gosh I still can't believe how pricey they are.. Le'sigh Santa has alot to answer for! Still It's worth it isn't it?

5inthebed Fri 03-Dec-10 19:09:29

Poor you. I was lucky to get the last one in Tesco a few weeks ago. It's the one and only thing DS2 has asked for.

Don't get it on a BIN, the auctions seem to be going for less than the BINs if you get it from Ebay.

I hate all this crap at christmas. People buying the top toys then selling them to desperate parents for way over the odds. Takes the fun out of christmas.

LadyGolden Fri 03-Dec-10 22:34:43

That's a great tip thank you so much! I know I seem thick trying to get it now it seems to be the no.1 gift for 3 to 9 year olds for goodness sake! but my DS seen it on tv 2 weeks ago and hasn't stopped talking about it, every time Santa is mentioned!! weeps I'll probably end up paying three grand for it and he will play with it once! haha

5inthebed Sat 04-Dec-10 08:31:26

Another tip, if you go to your local Argos and ask them when they are expecting them in, they can give you the exact date normally.

5inthebed Sat 04-Dec-10 10:15:54

LadyGolden, I've messaged you, but incase you see this first, Argos have them back in stock for delivery into stores, so get yourself on there ASAP! They are £59.99.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now