Talk

Advanced search

Henry Hoover

(8 Posts)
ghoulsforgodot Thu 02-Dec-10 18:17:17

Need a new hoover now my dyson has packed in. Anyone got a henry hoover and are they any good? Got mainly wooden floors throughout.

glitzy Fri 03-Dec-10 10:59:00

I have a henry - I love him, he is part of the family Now I want a hettie (the pink one) to keep him company!

Works well on wooden floors and carpets.

mollymax Fri 03-Dec-10 11:04:14

I too love my Henry.
Much better than Dyson.
He is a bit heavy, works great on wood flooring.

iceandlemon Fri 03-Dec-10 11:09:04

We've got a Henry too, and wooden floors. He is heavy and gets stuck/tips over, but is pretty reliable.

glitzy Fri 03-Dec-10 11:47:08

Ah he may fall over (and many times down the stairs) but, he just keeps on sucking! grin

mollymole Fri 03-Dec-10 12:31:21

my Henry is SO MUCH BETTER than my old dyson
works on carpet and solid floors -

lucy101 Fri 03-Dec-10 12:34:41

I've got the lady Henry the Hetty... though to be honest it would have been cheaper (and more sensible!) to buy the industrial Henry.

They are just brilliant - I would never have another hoover now after Dyson/Miele cat & dog/Hoover/Oreck all sorts.

I asked my cleaner what hoover she wanted before I bought it and she asked for the Henry as they just go on and on and on and actually pick everything up.

They are a bit heavy but then they are incredibly solid.

Carameli Sun 05-Dec-10 15:05:19

Another Henry fan ,here. I think he is great. We also have wooden floors here. My mum has had one for years and years and its still going great!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: