Talk

Advanced search

My DH wants yours advice ladies...on cordless landline phones

(5 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Mon 29-Nov-10 14:54:04

He thinks MN are likely to recommend a good one, as clearly as the 'witches' have lots to say so must enjoy talking on the phone too shock and how rude. But, given this rare opportunity to help my DH purchase a good, but cheap cordless twin phone.

Thank you <goes off to stir the couldron of soup>

CMOTdibbler Mon 29-Nov-10 14:58:12

We've got Panasonic ones, and they are v good. We had BT before, but they eventually get to the point that the batteries no longer charge, and the bt ones couldn't be replaced, wheras Panasonic are standard rechargeable AAs

PavlovtheCat Mon 29-Nov-10 15:01:20

which panasonic one do you have? we had panasonic but it was an american one and broke. We currently have BT ones too but they are crap for the very reasons you say, maybe we will consider panasonic ones again but british ones!

CMOTdibbler Mon 29-Nov-10 15:09:13

kx-tg8321e. Apparently smile

I have our old Panasonic one handset as my work phone, and it must be at least 10 years old now, so has lasted fantastically

Monty27 Mon 29-Nov-10 15:18:25

I have Panasonic as well, two phones (wish I'd got the triple), I can't remember the model but I've had them for about 8-10 years now and they're still going strong, no problems with them whatsoever, brilliant signal etc, I think I paid around £100 at the time but probably much cheaper now.

HTH

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: