Talk

Advanced search

OMG my new Organised Mum calendar

(12 Posts)
BendyBob Mon 22-Nov-10 17:41:49

..is everything you all said it would be! I am SO pleased with itsmile So glad I listened to mn and bought one this time. But why didn't I do it earlier??<smacks head> It started from Sept.

(And the stickers...I looove the stickers) Dh doesn't understand at all.

ChocFudgeCake Mon 22-Nov-10 21:36:48

?? I don't know about this. Link, please?

maktaitai Mon 22-Nov-10 21:39:10

They are da bomb. Though I wish they were called Organised Parent [cat's bum mouth]

This is the one you want.

ChocFudgeCake Mon 22-Nov-10 21:58:32

Oh, all the stuff there is very pretty. Thanks. I'll see some more.

bumpybecky Mon 22-Nov-10 22:40:32

noooo this is the one you want!

BendyBob Tue 23-Nov-10 09:00:31

Ooh sorry just realised I'd got some replies. Yes Choc they're all good I think, but I have the one BumpyB has linked to because there are so flippin many of us to organise in my family.

I think they give you a lovely organised feeling - whether rl follows accordingly is quite another matter thoughgrin

Def need to buy another in the summer to get the full 16 months use out of it next time. Hey I could write a reminder on my new calendar...have I told you about..? Sorry I'll shut up now!

bumpybecky Tue 23-Nov-10 15:53:38

there's a reminder written on them normally

they've also got a facebook group and email newsletter - there's no avoiding the reminders!

MilaMae Tue 23-Nov-10 19:29:33

On the weekly planner is there anything seasonal on the pages? Sorry bit sad but I like some ref towards the seasons/months. Makes it look a tad more interesting to look at.

BendyBob Tue 23-Nov-10 20:42:25

Um not much really. There's a hardly noticable 'autumn leaf' next to the Autumn month names, a butterfly for the summer ones and a snowflake for winter. It's nothing much though.

I like it that it's plain. The calendar I've just had looked lovely but the illustrations were so overpowering I couldn't see what I'd written in some places.

Catz Tue 23-Nov-10 20:58:13

I'd love one of these - last year DH's aunty gave us a calendar of stud livestock hmm which I have endured for the year. I was just eyeing one of these and now the PIL have given us one featuring their (many) exotic hols from the past year... we had a week in Derbyshire... oh well, will blame them for my lack of organisation!

chocolateshoes Tue 23-Nov-10 20:59:52

I've got the Family Life Book with the very swish pink faux leather cover. Its fab!!

shufflebum Fri 26-Nov-10 22:23:51

I'm sad they're not doing their Little Bird diary this year. Can't find a suitable replacement sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now