Talk

Advanced search

Sad - my life is complete - I have found the perfect Welly Rack!!

(5 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Sun 07-Nov-10 13:43:01

I know, I know, very very sad - after a couple of weeks of getting peed off with falling over the kids and DHs wellies at the back door - well in front of the back door - have to step over the 3 pairs left on the mat directly infront of you when you try to get in - I have found the perfect welly boot rack - none of those manky iron ones for me, I will soon have a lovely painted one - wellies will hang regimentaly and be cleaned by the rain rather than me banging them against the pot with my lovely fuschia in and swearing whilst being hit by clumps of bloody mud that the kids (and DH) seem unable to wipe of on the grass on the way back from walking the dog!

here

I am in no way connected to these people by the way but was so impressed when I phoned on a Sunday to ask if I can have a horizontal one and the man who makes them came to the phone and was so friendly and accomodating - thats service for you isn;t it!

MadameCastafiore Sun 07-Nov-10 13:58:09

Well glad to see that you all have nice fulfilled lives and are not in need of a welly rack!

Off to look for a nice bin for the bathroom now!!

weddingseason Mon 08-Nov-10 22:18:11

AM very jealous that we live in rented property otherwise i would be joining you in welly rack worship - one day!

jpg Mon 08-Nov-10 22:21:05

i have 2, neither of them are one of those and am very happy with mine - and they were both cheaper than your one grin

enjoy it smile

bacon Sun 14-Nov-10 22:02:49

These dont work for us as working farm and busy plant hire business our wellies are full of muck and huge sizes! I still dont like walking through the door and seeing endless soles. I'm still working on have one made there they are stood up with drainage base.

If anyone knows of a better system please let me know!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: