Talk

Advanced search

What am I on about???

(18 Posts)
Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:05:21

Does anyone know? I've seen at a friends a winnie the pooh sit on ride on toy. It has light up propellers at the front, and a shape shorter which speaks as pooh when you put the shapes through in the main body of the toy. I loved it and have searched Lakeside top to bottom for it today, and then been to big W as well. No joy so one very unhappy thwarted mummy, one peeved DP (the financier!) and one DS who has no idea what the fuss is over . He's off to buy any one tomorrow, whatever he can get his hands on, unless any of you lovely people can purlease help me? Can't find it at all on the web and am beginning to think her friends who brought it for my friend had it comissioned!! [desperate emoticon]

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:11:37

is it any of these?

WigWamBam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:12:03

Found this , but it's American - can't find it in the UK.

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:19:03

not the same but found some alternatives that look fun here

WigWamBam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:19:26

This is a better picture of the American one - is that it?

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:25:37

i saw that too wwb, shame they will only ship it in the states.

Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:29:30

WWB, yes it is that one. Don't think DP will be popping over to Canada somehow tomorrow. It's lovely isn't it? Thanks SC - off to look at your alternatives now - you're both so good at searching - thanks so much. x

Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:32:53

SC - that looks like a really good alternative - DP has asked how to get to Toys r us already so I think he's keen too!

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:35:17

no probs

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:35:49

it was a good excuse to look at them, possible xmas pressie for dd!

Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:38:00

We should probably be waiting for DS's b day in a few months shouldn't we . But he's been cruising the furniture for two months now with no moves towards any kind of walking, we were thinking this might help him in someway. Not that he has to walk IYSWIM. But if we do buy it don't tell my mum else I'll be in trouble .

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:38:50

lol!

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:42:13

hes at the age where he wont know the diff between getting now and on his birthday!im sure youll see something else great he will love for his birthday

Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 20:43:53

Thanks for the justification SC! Oh, yes I'm sure we will se lots of other things for his b day. Not sure the bank will permit though!

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:47:59

oops!never mind.

spacecadet Sat 20-Aug-05 20:49:04

dd was one last month, it was quite funny that she was more interested in the bows on her carefully selected pressies!!!!!,

TinyGang Sat 20-Aug-05 20:53:36

Similar and made by the same company as the 'propeller' one.

Flossam Sat 20-Aug-05 21:17:02

Thanks TG, I'll see if DP makes it to TRUs tomorrow, I'm at work so will be interesting to see if he makes it out of the house with DS - I think he struggles tbh but would never admit to it .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now